Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Fall Bible Study

Hi Ladies,

Summer is not over, but we’re planning for the fall! I’m excited to share that we will be offering a 10-week, video-based Bible study through the book of Joshua, and we’ll have two meeting times available:

Option 1: Tuesday mornings from 10am-12pm at the home of Laura Moore (13414 King Mill Pike, Bristol, VA 24202)

Option 2: Wednesday evenings from 6:20-8pm at Abingdon Bible Church (room TBD)

We will begin Sept. 15/16 and finish up Nov. 17/18 (the week before Thanksgiving)

Please contact me, or Laura (276-608-5823) by August 30 in order to pre-order books. Cost is $20 for book (includes video access). 

I encourage you to watch this preview video: 

I’m eager to grow in our knowledge of and love for our God together, and I hope you will prayerfully consider being a part of this! 

Anna 

Uploaded Image

No comments: